In the West Coast Native culture Frog is considered good luck and a great communicator between mother earth and mankind. When her tongue is out she represents the sharing of knowledge and power. Love one and All!
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
• This is an original art limited edition print : Sharing Knowledge
• Artist: Glenn Haslbeck
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
• Ships from the USA
• Free shipping on all orders over $100