Elevate your style with this unisex eco sweatshirt. The shirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft.
- Ride The Shore limited edition print
- Artist: Glenn Haslbeck
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (5.3 oz/yd²)
- Relaxed fit
- Set-in sleeves
- 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
- Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
- Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
- Inside herringbone back neck tape
- Self-fabric half moon at back neck
- The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so US customers should order a size larger.
- Delivery to North America can take up to 20-22 days
The Save the Gnar Eco-friendly Sweater is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!