“There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not Man the less, but Nature more.” – George Byron.
Rock a classic pullover silhouette with ribbed crew neck, long sleeve cuffs, and a flat hem. Layer it up or wear it on its own for a contemporary streetwear look. With the soft fleece inside and comfortable fit, it’s sure to become your favorite everyday sweater right away!
- This is an original art limited edition print : Powered By Nature
- Artist: Glenn Haslbeck
- Unisex Fit
- 100% cotton face
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester
- Charcoal Heather is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Tightly knit 3-end fleece
- Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem