“There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not Man the less, but Nature more.” – George Byron.
This hoodie is so comfy and practical, it’ll become your everyday favorite. It’s extra soft and has convenient side pockets. Made from organic cotton and recycled polyester, it’s the perfect eco-friendly choice.
- Flow Tribe limited edition print
- Artist: Glenn Haslbeck
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- Note that this Eco friendly Hoodie is sold in EU sizes. The sizes correspond to a smaller size in the US market, so the US customers should order a size up.
- Gender Neutral Fit
- Fabric weight: 8.85 oz/yd² (300 g/m²)
- Brushed sweatshirt
- Raglan sleeves
- Self-fabric double-layered hood
- Slanted side pockets
- Matching round drawcords with metal tipping and eyelets
- Flatlock topstitch on all seams
- 1×1 rib at sleeves and bottom hems
- Inside self-fabric tape at the back of the neck
- Self-fabric half moon at the back of the neck
- Delivery to North America can take up to 20-30 days