Let Rip: to do something or proceed vigorously or without restraint. If you let rip, you stop controlling yourself and suddenly do something with great energy or emotion. We need this state of mind to push through our fears and realize a higher potential. It’s a call to your wild side to live your wildest dreams and to go for it!
Treat yourself with this awesome lightweight t-shirt that will last you for years. It has a slim fit and is made from a mix of cotton and polyester. Not only will your shirt have a well-worn feel to it, but it will also wrinkle less and require little to no ironing. What’s more, it stops the garment from shrinking, so it will last for a very long time.
- Let Rip limited edition print
- Artist: Glenn Haslbeck
- Gender Neutral Fit
- 50% ring-spun and combed cotton, 50% polyester
- 7/8″ (2.22 cm) seamed crew neck collar
- 1″ (2.54 cm) double-needle bottom hem
- 1″ (2.54 cm) blind-stitch sleeve hem
- Shoulder-to-shoulder tape
- Slim fit