Potlatch is a tribute to a gift-giving feast practiced by indigenous peoples of the Pacific Northwest Coast. Status was gained by individuals based on what they give to others. Giving has an up lifting ripple effect that benefits the entire community.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• This is an original art limited edition print : POTLATCH
• Artist: Glenn Haslbeck
• KOAV emblem printed on back of tee (top/centre)
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Ships from the USA or EU
The Male model is wearing a size M. He’s 6.2 feet (190 cm) tall, chest circumference 37.7″ (96 cm), waist circumference 33.4″ (85 cm).
The female model is wearing a size M. She’s 5.8 feet (178 cm) tall, chest circumference 34.6″ (88 cm), waist circumference 27.16″ (69 cm), hip circumference 37.7″ (96cm).